Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Team Description & Purpose of Role
The role is to develop and deliver into production JAVA applications, coding and unit testing for web systems and any related systems and technologies around J2EE landscape.
To manage the Java applications landscape within the company domain.
- Interact with other teams in order assess new opportunities and participate in requirements gathering.
- Development for the requests and bug fixing on the existing applications.
- Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes.
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications
- Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 2nd line of support, 1st level support, Testing.
- Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected
- Pro-active person, with the necessary drive to create and maintain the Applications capability.
- Relevant degree or above in telecom, IT or electronic engineering.
- Flexible in changing work patterns and demands.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Ericsson Telecommunications, GSC Bucharest