Experienced Integration Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Fortech is looking to add a B2B Integration developer to its team in Oradea.
In this role, you will Work with B2B gateway solution for establishing connections and managing information flows between an internal applications and your B2B community — on premise or in the cloud.
B2B provides the visibility you need to find information about business-critical files and messages, and the analytics you need to be proactive, react to exceptions, and improve your overall business processes and SLAs.
Replace or consolidate existing B2B and EDI systems and integrate transactions and processes with Oracle, SAP, Lawson and other business systems — all with easy partner on-boarding, high security and scalability, and built-in system administration.
You will be part of our DevOps team in Oradea and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Sweden.
- design and develop solutions for establishing connections and managing information flows between your internal applications and your B2B community — on premise or in the cloud.
- Integration Developer is responsible for data transformation, data security and data delivery processes. The primary application is a B2B Integrator, using Extensible Markup Language (XML) and XML Path Language (XPath), Business Process Modeling Language (BPML), graphic process modeling, and custom data transformation languages (java based). Some Java, Linux, and other development included.
- Development of data transformation processes in the Map Editor.
- Development of data delivery mechanisms, using Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), Applicability Statement 2 (AS2), Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) and other protocols.
- Business analysis to recommend best practice solutions for specific requirements.
- Provide personal and knowledgeable customer support.
- Experience with Linux scripts and utilities to support integration processes.
- Experience with database design and Structured Query Language (SQL) query development. Preferred skills include the following:
- Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) document standards.
- Experience with XML, Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT), and XPath.
- Experience with SFTP, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), FTP Secure (FTPS), AS2, HTTPS, Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP) protocols.
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.