Detalii loc de munca
Experienced C Developer
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are looking for more colleagues to join our team.
The new persons will design, develop, modifies debug and/or maintain software systems. Working on one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Engineering - Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications. Ensures code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable and supportable. Develops software verification plans and automation and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Promotes system reliability and operability. Provides demos of software products to stakeholders.
- Investigation - Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Analysis - Analyzes requirement documents/HLDs. Performs impact assessment (for example, for critical production issues) and contributes to Root Cause Analysis of issues and outlines corrective actions.
- Team Work, Collaboration and Empowerment - Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, makes decisions together quickly and effectively, and works with cross functional teams to achieve goals. Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities.
- Technical Ownership - Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements. Ensures that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date. Performs peer code inspection, reviews developed solutions, and provides relevant feedback.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement - Actively searches for innovation, continuous improvement and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Quality and SLAs - Contribute to meet various SLAs and KPIs as applicable, for example, Responsiveness, Resolution, Software Quality SLAs, etc. Ensures assigned tasks are completed on time and delivery timelines are met in accordance with quality targets of the organization.
- Onboarding and Knowledge Sharing - Onboard new hires and train them on processes. Shares knowledge with team members.
- 2-5 years' experience in software engineering (including significant relevant experience).
- Strong profiles with C/C++ and SQL skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Telecom knowledge.
- Knowledge of customer's Ensemble system.
- Unix/Pro*C experience with knowledge of SQL and UNIX.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.