Expense Reports Support Agent
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
900 - 1000 €
If you are a go-to person, with an eye for detail, who finds numbers and reports challenging, then you are someone we’d like to meet. The ability of working with people around the world and a high level of professionalism will bring this opening even closer to you. Here’s some details!
The Expense Reports Support Agent role is part of a new Global Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest.
While covering this role, you will be solving escalation incidents related to expense accounts and offering support via phone/email.
- Performing tasks related to expense accounts ensuring that all internal procedures are being followed: the expense audit is in accordance with the travel procedure, the expense accounts are processed, the payments are initiated, tax reports are run etc.
- Respond to all the requests made by internal or external customers via phone or email, in a timely manner.
- Add the requests to the ticketing system (SDE & Service Now)
- Run KPI’s (key performance indicators) reports
- Maintain a high level of knowledge management / update the Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide training to newcomers and ensure an efficient backup structure
- Identify areas of process / system improvements and propose initiatives for development
- Build strong relationship with SNC-Lavalin internal customers
- Proficiency in English (French and/or Spanish would be a plus)
- Experience in using ERP systems (Oracle/SAP) is a plus
- MS Office tools knowledge (Excel, Power Point)
- Exposure to Customer Service tasks
- Good understanding of accounting is a plus
Analytical | Customer oriented | Attention to detail | Team player | Good business communicator
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Team activities, team-building events, FunWork
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair message, employee wellness rooms
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- CSR & Sport activities
- Open and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working schedule organized in 3 shifts Monday to Friday : 9:00 to 18:00 & 10:00 to 19:00 and 13 to 22:00*
*5 mandatory evening shifts / month, with the possibility to extend to max. 10 evening shifts / month, according to your preferences (extra payment starting with the 6th evening shift).