Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
International affiliate marketing company is searching for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join a small team of professionals offering excellent services to its clients.
As the COO executive assistant you will have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic business environment and be involved in interesting projects that will challenge you to grow and expand your skills.
The position requires a person that is pro-active and very organized.
- Does follow up on pending items on both parties (customers vs. internal team)
- Liaison between management and other parties
- Conducting research on various topics based on project requirements;
- Preparing reports;
- Scanning, printing, shredding and archiving documents;
- Sending envelopes through mailing providers
- Keeping track of expenses
- Maintaining a good business relationship with the service providers;
- Excellent command of English – both oral and written;
- Very good command of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.;
- Business vocabulary;
- Good communication skills and customer support savvy;
- Able to efficiently research and summarize information;
- Detail oriented;
- Disciplined, organized and self-motivated;
- Able to multitask and work in a time-critical environment;
- Able to quickly adjust to changing priorities;
- Competitive financial offer;
- Dynamic working environment.
- Different office incentives, annual parties
- Flexible schedule, desirable 10:00- 19:00