We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to support several managers in our office. If hired you will work full time hours and be responsible for supporting day-to-day activities for a group of partners, including the following:
• Document production - type, format and edit client correspondence, proposals, reports,
spreadsheets and presentations using Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides), MS Office, or proprietary software as required
• Assist with travel arrangements - make booking in advance, prepare itinerary, coordinate last minute changes (flights, cars, hotels, team communications), maintain travel profiles, assist with directions; process submission of expenses; provide recurring review of expense submissions; handle passport and visa issues.
• Reserve conference rooms; arrange for catering; set up conference calls; organize logistics and material for internal/external client and/or firm events.
• Senior Managers Only: Provide details of managers' whereabouts and/or availability.
• File management (hard and soft copies).