Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Job Summary: The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO. His/her role is to provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Will often act as the CEO's first point of contact with people, from both, inside and outside the organization.
- University degree, economic background preferred;
- Previous experience in administrative activities and management assistance;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deal with confidential information and to follow activities through;
- Good organizer, aware of priorities and deadlines;
- Customer oriented;
- Very good English;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
Nice To Have:
Friendly and pleasant to others, flexible behavior, excellent presentation skills, with the ability to prepare Power Point presentations and other types of presentation documents (Excel).
Responsibilities (your day-to-day):
You will be in charge with the administrative and organizational matters as follows:
- Keeping evidence of the daily agenda for the CEO, making meeting and travel arrangements;
- Gathering data and information to prepare correspondence, memos and reports;
- Performing various business related analysis for the CEO;
- Screening phone calls, correspondence and visitors, establishing priorities for internal/ external requests considering the agenda;
- Participating in meetings, preparing the agenda and the summary, informing all the participants accordingly;
- Ensuring an optimum flow of the daily office activity.
If you think you’re cut out for this role or you think you know someone who would be perfect, please drop us a line at: and tell us a little about yourself.