engleză, germană, franceză
Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Iași, Timișoara
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the Team Director/Associate Directors and other Senior Managers. The role is responsible for the smooth running of the Director’s/Senior Manager’s business activities including extensive travel planning, diary management and a variety of ad-hoc tasks.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Dependant on Team/role may also include some or all of the following
- Conduct all secretarial and administrative duties for Director/Manager to enable smooth running of the office: diary management, email management, call screening, meeting/room bookings, taking minutes, dealing with all correspondences etc.
- Arrange all elements of travel according to EBRD policy including arranging visas, accommodation, ordering currency and preparing itineraries as well as claiming expenses.
- Organise Departmental events: . Team Meetings (including taking minutes), Conferences, Presentations, Seminars, Team Retreats and Team Off-sites, etc.
- Prepare team related documents such as Power Point presentations, business correspondence, factsheets, briefing notes, reports etc. ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintain comprehensive filing in various hard copy and electronic systems and archiving for Managers’/team to ensure instant retrieval of documents.
- Check travel expense reports and other expenditure for the relevant cost centre(s) to ensure adherence to the Bank's policy.
- May support budget officer and/or conduct budget officer duties with routine budgetary functions for the Team / Department (Purchase Orders, checking re-charge, departmental accruals and various housekeeping reports) to ensure costs are as pre-approved and deliver reports as requested
- Act as Departmental co-ordinator, IT co-ordinator, HR co-ordinator, Stationery co-ordinator, including tasks such as updating departmental intranet page ensuring that all information is correct at all times; maintaining Team shared calendar, Weekly Whereabouts & Contact Database; maintaining SAP HR records etc.
- Assist the Team Portfolio including tasks such as regularly updating DTMs, informing the Team of signing dates, sending PMM/XNR reminders, creating new projects in the system and updating the Director weekly on pipeline.
- Assist in the recruitment, interview process, training and management of secretarial staff, including monitoring workload, setting their objectives to maintain an effective workplace capable of meeting its demands; may act as a secondary reviewer on secretaries’ performance appraisal; and ensuring team cover at all times.
- Coordinate team submissions acting as quality control & ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Conduct ad-hoc or specific tasks assigned by Line Manager which may be related amongst others to pipeline or reporting.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Secondary/High School Education
- Relevant secretarial or business qualification an advantage
- Fluent English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of another language (. Russian, German, French, or Arabic) both written and spoken would be useful
- Secretarial/administrative experience essential.
- Good organisational skills including excellent attention to detail, an eye for accuracy, proactive, conscientious, reliable with a professional, helpful and flexible attitude to work.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy, strong team player, with the ability to work highly efficiently and with a positive attitude.
- Willing to work overtime as and when required, sometimes at short notice.
- Ability to multi-task involving a wide range of bank-wide and external contacts while remaining calm and professional.
- Ability to exercise judgment and deal discretely with confidential/sensitive information and data.
- Computer literate: Windows XP: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP desirable but not essential.
- At least 55 wpm typing speed
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.