· Welcomes visitors and organizes their accommodation;
· Manage incoming and outgoing mail and telephone calls;
· Organizes the agenda of the General Directors;
· Organizes/schedules management meetings;
· Manage the document and communication flow in the office;
· Registration of complaints and evidence of complaints register;
· Order office supplies and business cards;
· Prepare payment memos (external invoices, protocols).
Knowledge and Experience Required
· University degree in business related subject;
· Minimum 2-3 years experience as an Assistant;
· Very good English language skills - both written and spoken;
· Excellent technical and computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
· Strong organizational and self-management skills;
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize office activities.