We are searching for a professional to provide support for one of our Executives in the daily activity.
Our new colleague will be in charge with the administrative and organizational matters as follows:
• Keeping evidence of the daily agenda for the Board Member, making meeting and travel arrangements
• Gathering data and information to prepare correspondence, memos and reports
• Performing various business related analysis for the Board Member
• Screening phone calls, correspondence and visitors, establishing priorities for internal/ external requests considering the agenda
• Participating in meetings, preparing the agenda and the summary, informing all the participants accordingly
• Ensuring an optimum flow of the daily office activity.
• University degree, economic background preferred
• Previous experience in administrative activities and management assistance
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with confidential information and to follow activities through
• Good organizer, aware of priorities and deadlines
• Customer oriented
• Very good English
• Excellent MS Office knowledge