Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO. His/her role is to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Will often act as the CEO's first point of contact with people, from both, inside and outside the organization.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Driving license, B Category - mandatory requirement;
- 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Hold a university degree (Ecomomic Studies, Business Administration or related);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines;
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments;
- Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, planning and organisation, writing and reporting;
- Have initiative, proactivity and enthusiasm in the role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication; organizational; analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent listening and communication skills with sensitivity to cultural communication differences;
- PC skills - MS Office.
As a Executive Assistant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide administrative support on a daily basis to the CEO;
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
- Attend the Board meetings, draw up the agenda and prepare the minute of the meeting;
- Aligns CEO’s goals with incoming requests. Responds on behalf of the CEO’s and uses judgment in determining which instances/ situations require the personal attention of the CEO:
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications:
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Supervise the managers projects and tasks; following up on results and reporting it at CEO;
- Involve in booking complex travel arrangements for staff and assisting with all necessary for business travel (flight tickets, booking hotel, rent a car, travel insurance, assistance for obtaining visa);
- Organize events, team buildings, trainings.