Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In this role you will provide strategic support to Senior Leaders and contribute to the success of the Executive Office in Business Architecture. You are a key enabler for business impact by contributing to current projects and initiatives and serving as a communication interface between various stakeholders across functions.
To be successful in this role, you'll need strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Prepare and coordinate meetings / workshops (organization, presentations, minutes, follow up) in close cooperation with Board office / Executive Office colleagues;
- Execute ad-hoc requests in a timely, reliable and independent fashion;
- Coordinate and follow-up on requests with Management Teams and other departments providing advice and recommendations as appropriate and required;
- Ensure coordination and consistency across the Executive Offices on overarching topics;
- Roll-out of best practices and perform internal reviews;
- Project steering and coordination;
- Foster timely and relevant communication, especially within and across different department;
- Deliver basic analysis / consultancy / training to improve business architecture as part of projects and initiatives;
- General administrative tasks and ad-hoc requests .
- Excellent academic qualification ;
- Relevant working experience in . Project Management;
- Proven experience in communication of results to a variety of stakeholders including senior management and effectively developed solutions (including implementation) to complex stakeholder requirements;
- Previous project and team work in an international and dynamic environment;
- Ability to manage projects (milestone and task planning, managing resources, project controlling, monitoring, and reporting, moderation techniques) and to develop solutions while considering complex stakeholder structures and requirements;
- Proven experience analyzing complex information and drawing appropriate conclusions;
- Fluent in English, German knowledge is ideal but not required.
- Communication skills: Clearly and effectively express ideas and messages via speech and writing;
- Advanced Power Point, Excel and presentation skills: Effectively express and display thoughts and ideas visually, using various tools;
- Prioritization: Ability to filter information, effective use of own resources and handling of competing priorities under tight deadlines.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.