Detalii loc de munca
Events & Office Operations Specialist
Job remote (permite desfășurarea activității la domiciliu/telemuncă, permanent sau temporar)
We are looking for an Operations Specialist that will join our mission by working within our Operations Team in order to provide assistance through Office Management responsibilities and by aiding in Organizing Events for our community.
This is a full time position, in Bucharest.
EVENTS & CONFERENCES:
• End-to-end management of the relationship with the owner (from needs analysis to evaluation);
• Manage the communication with the participants, before & after the event (feedback & surveys);
• Manage the logistical organization;
• Offer support in managing the barters partnerships;
• Coordinate the team of volunteers that support us during events.
• Monitor the implementation of general working procedures for the organization (for example, GDPR);
• Works with vendors to ensure that the functions of the office run smoothly (office maintenance, couriers and others);
• Manage the maintenance of the car fleet of the organization (4 cars)
We are looking for someone with:
Great organizing skills;
Good communication skills;
Proved experience in working with clear organizational procedures.
Zoom , Google Drive, One Drive;
English, medium level;
How to use Microsoft Office.
Requirements for this role:
Minimum 1 year of work experience in Organizing Events & Conferences;
Working experience in Logistics & Facilities.
It would be preferred to have:
Driving licence: category B.
The selection process will consist in:
Screening, based on resume;
Interview with the Operations Director;
Final interview with the Executive Director.