Detalii loc de munca
European Data Analyst
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Supply Chain team are looking for a new European Data Analyst.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food, we’ll be looking at you to for ensuring accurate Master Data, including a correct set-up and processing of changes in a timely and responsive manner.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The main duties of this role is to create and update supply data elements in planning systems (. SAP and other supported supply systems / tools in use) centred on SAP EAP/APO data set-ups, to review and resolve escalated data governance issues, and to liaise with external users of our data (. Co-manufacturers, Co-packers) to ensure full and accurate data is available / delivered in order to allow them to plan effectively.
Furthermore, you will also resolve master data issues and focus on continuous improvement to adapt processes for new business needs. Regular auditing procedures will be conducted in order to improve efficiencies and increase data quality.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• University Degree or equivalent, in Information Technology, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance or related field
• Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Experience working in a data driven process or service centre environment, with time pressure and priorities to be balanced
• Experience in data management
• Proficiency with ERP systems (. SAP/ APO / BW), Microsoft Office and master data management tools
• Processed and packaged foods industry and supply chain experience
• Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
• Experience working with stakeholders from multiple countries
• Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organisation.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact