Detalii loc de munca
The sector concerned is the interface of data by Human Resource information systems.
Implementation projects may be of two kinds: migration of existing ADP offers or takeovers.
In collaboration with the Interface Project Manager, it is requested, according to the nature of the projects, to create or update the interfaces by using the analysis documents validated by the project manager and the customer.
Closely collaborate with the project manager for both developing new interfaces and modifying existing interfaces, performing the followings activities:
- Work with 3 deliverables: Mapping (Interface Census), Analysis File (Interface Specification) and Scheduling (Industrialization) to develop fully functional interfaces
- Use Talend technical documentation as support for interface development
- Perform the technical analysis and job(s) modeling according to interface specifications:
- Use Development/Nomenclature Standards
- Handle extraction mode (Full or Delta)
- Filter the extraction according to specified criteria
- Implement business rules on the extraction data
- Configure or modify the ‘launch’ file for interface execution
- Instantiate or modify the log configuration table for jobs
- Job Interface creation/modification.
- Test case creation and execution in internal and client test environments.
- Validate extraction times using the control table
- Validate the resulting files with the Interface Project Manager.
- Request through Clarify CRM the interface deployment in copy of pre-production and/or production environment (use the scheduling file)
- The minimum requirements for technical skills are as follows:
BO is an asset
- Ability to acquire knowledge of internal ADP Tools (Arc, D-uma, ADP Link, Confluence)
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the post or equivalent required
- Languages: French/English, both oral and written – B1 level
- Autonomous and proactive: Works are undertaken remotely under ad hoc inspections. It is not necessary to stop development if an incident occurs whilst awaiting the next ad hoc inspection. In the event of any suspension, there should be a diagnosis, call, and proposal.
- Adaptable: Projects and priorities constantly change.
- Involvement and sense of commitment: The team will work for major ADP clients (large companies) that cannot accept any change to deadlines, nor to quality standards.
- Willing to learn French at medium or advanced level
- Personal effectiveness: analytical spirit and ability to summarise, organised, rigorous, good time management.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Working within a team
- Dynamic and responsive
- Higher education
- Microsoft office