Detalii loc de munca
eTime Implementation Consultant
JOB RESPONSI BILITIES:
Analysis & Consultation:
- Implement the client’s solution using ADP’s Implementation Methodology and the ADP eTIME product.
- Perform blueprinting workshops to gather information on the client’s requirements.
- Design and document the client’s solution including their business requirements and any program specifications required according to ADP’s documentation guidelines.
- Take ownership of issues & gaps between client requirement and ADP eTIME and work with other teams/streams/areas to resolve them.
Integration & Testing:
- Liaise with clients throughout the data cleansing, mapping and conversion phase and provide any assistance required including reconciliation.
- Being able to support training delivery and when required update training manuals, preparing training systems and conducting training sessions.
- Provide guidance in preparing test scripts to enable clients to adequately test the solution.
- Support clients through the User Acceptance, Parallel Testing and Go-Live phases.
- Responsible for achieving estimated days as per fixed price strategy.
- Ensure that all deliverables are created on time and accurately as per project schedule, such as Blueprints, specifications, BP reviews, Configuration Audits and configuration documentation.
- Ensure timely handover to client services following ADP handover methodology.
- Possess the highest level of HR and time management knowledge and the necessary competencies to deliver the maximum value to ADP’s clients.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the eTIME Product, related news and any developments to the product.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the eTIME product.
- Liaise with the Product Manager to provide feedback on the product to understand future product direction/ changes.
- Provide assistance and liaise with the Product Manager & Project teams to propose and deploy new enhancements.
Project Planning / Management Activities:
- Minimize ADP’s exposure to risk while focusing on appropriate application of the eTIME product to maximize value to the client.
- Demonstrate proactive participation in Implementation Team forums, contribute and participate in knowledge sharing and team development sessions. Seek to act as a mentor and actively support fellow team members in an effort to develop their respective skills.
- Liaise with the ADP Project Manager assigned to the project and Line Manager, providing regular status updates and early warning of any slippage / problems that may occur.
- Escalate project issues to Project Manager including scope variations, task slippages and risks that may arise during the project.
- Provide relevant training and knowledge sharing opportunities for members of the Implementation Team, this can include informal on-the-job training to facilitating formal training courses.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of key implementation strategies such as the ADP implementation methodology.
- Knowledge of support methodologies including usage of an Issue tracking process.
- Keep clients blueprints, configuration worksheets, client specific configuration documentation and training material if any up to date.
- Liaise with internal groups including TSG, Hosting, Client Services, Project Management and Product Management to ensure that client’s receive the highest levels of client service.
- Provide pre-sales support including analyzing and providing answer for tender documentation, performing demonstrations and attending any workshops where specialist knowledge of payroll is required.
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews on blueprints and configuration of the client’s system.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Certification Requirements:
Must have configuration knowledge /consulting skills for at least one time management product/project.
Proven ability to annually lead HR/T&M implementations.
Skills & Abilities:
- Professional manner and presentation and ability to professionally set, manage and satisfy customer expectations through personal involvement or delegation.
- Teamwork, work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals, working together to accomplish business results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking problem solving skills – work systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities or manage the situation at hand, identify causes, relationships and implications.
- Consulting skills, understand business requirements and mapping to ensure consistency to ADP template, while minimizing risk to both client and ADP.
- Methodologies - demonstrate knowledge and application of key methodologies employed by Implementation team and Project implementation methodology.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and time management skills, ability to work across various projects, ability to lead a team of consultants to effectively implement a solution.
- Strong knowledge of one or more Time Management product configuration and design.
- Ability to use tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio to effectively update and maintain documentation / training / demonstrations.
- Client focused, demonstrate concern for meeting and exceeding immediate and future needs of clients.
- Good business process knowledge of eTIME module being implemented.
- Developing: Resolves Variety of Issues.