Ethics & Compliance Manager - 1 Year Contract
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Exciting opportunity to lead Ethics & Compliance activities and projects for Romania and Balkans region in GSK Consumer Healthcare (CH).
- Help the Organisation to grow as a patient and consumer focussed sustainable business and to make Values-based decisions aligned with the GSK Expectations.
- Deliver the Consumer Healthcare Risk Management and Ethics & Compliance programme for Romania and Balkans region.
- This position reports to Ethics and Compliance Area Manager Central and Eastern Europe.
- Role model and promote GSK Expectations and Values-based culture through encouragement of, among other things, Speak Up.
- Act as a Business partner, integrated to the business, demonstrating pro-active approach to the topics of the business interest, requiring E&C support.
- Act as a strategic advisor and partner with the business to develop compliant solutions.
- Advising senior leaders in the business on Corporate, Business Unit and Global Function and Local policies and pragmatic solutions for implementation.
- Enable and drive change by providing input to and supporting implementation of CH Global Compliance Initiatives.
- Design and ensure implementation the Internal Control Framework that enables risk oversight and effective controlEnsure adequate internal controls are in place by independently assessing the framework, and supporting Independent Business Monitoring and Management Monitoring programmes.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance or other applicable degree.
- Strategic mindset and decision making.
- Good understanding of the business and financial basics.
- Operational delivery via pragmatic and compliant business solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the capability to flex communication style to the needs of stakeholders at every level of management as well as to content experts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organisation.
GSK Consumer Healthcare is the world’s largest OTC company, with our products reaching over a billion consumers. We’re passionate about building the world best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company with a focus on quality, backed by our product science. Our mission is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK offers many opportunities for personal development and career progression as both a Pharmaceutical and Consumer Healthcare business with a large footprint globally.