Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We provide a solution for the Dutch real estate industry which supports the core processes of a Real Estate company like: Property management, Contact management (Tenants, companies and households), Recurring invoicing based of a rental contract, Housing proposals for searching new tenants, Property maintenance, Financial management.
On a technical level our solution uses a wide range of technologies: Microsoft NAV, .NET, C#, AngularJS, Bootstrap, mobile applications for tables built using Xamarin, BI (Business Intelligence) with Microsoft SSAS, SSIS and others.
We need a new colleague to join our ERP team. See below the requirements and responsibilities for this role.
- Manual testing of the ERP (Microsoft NAV) processes in our solution
- Understand the business & the domain
- Create and execute test cases
- Create and execute test plans
- Performing the entire range of black box testing types: exploratory, acceptance, compatibility, functional, integration, , regression, system (end-to-end)
- Investigate support incidents and validate the fixes
- Validate hot-fixes and monthly patches
- Take initiative and be a team player
- Participate in a proactive manner in all activities and meetings of the team: planning, refinement, daily stand-up, demo, retrospective and other team specific activities
- Working in close cooperation with business stakeholders and the development teams in an Agile environment
- Previous experience with an ERP system
- At least 3 years experience in testing
- Ability to understand complex business processes; business/functional affinity
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
What we offer
- Complete training plan upon entering our company and our team including: trainings about the Agile process & tools, Technologies used in the projects, Functionality of the project, Tools&environments used
- Wide range of learning activities focused towards continuous learning: reading groups, pluralsight video trainings, internal and external events
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box)
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
Acest job nu mai este activ.