As Service Engineer, you will ensure the services are operated within parameters agreed with the customer. You will frequently interact with customer representatives and other Ericsson departments within a multinational environment to jointly define technical solutions to the problems that arise during service operation. The Service Engineer is primarily responsible to analyze and troubleshoot incidents and problems to restore service with minimal impact and to deliver solutions improving service levels and overall customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Experience in working with UNIX, SQL and PL/SQL;
• Experience in working with Oracle Database and MS SQL Server;
• Knowledge about .NET, JAVA – nice to have
• Fluent in written and verbal English;
• Good communication skills;
• Analytic thinking, problem solving attitude;