ERP Implementation consultant
Are you currently an Implementation consultant for accounting software?
If so, we have a rare opportunity for you.
We are expanding our team in Timisoara and our strong will is to create a center of excellence with implementation consultants specialized in Nordics specific accounting software. You will have the unique opportunity to work with top software companies from Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and the Netherlands.
Your typical day
You will be a part of Visma’s Business Operations division. In this role you will work in projects to deliver ERP solutions to the Visma companies. Your tasks will span from understanding the business and
eliciting requirements to implementing the setup in the system and training of superusers. You would also work on how to evolve the stack of related systems to provide the best complete offering in the area of financial processes, and help with specifications for our developers building integrations between the systems.
How we work
Our vision is: Empower everyone in Visma achieve more
We achieve more by offering support on some of the key processes, both in terms of sharing experiences and best practices between the units, and by offering the systems needed to succeed. We are now looking to strengthen the team working with our cloud based ERP accounting system. As part of this team, your responsibilities include spreading knowledge about the best way to work with the system and the related processes in Visma by
establishing best practises and spreading them to the relevant companies, developing and conducting trainings for superusers. Doing this you will be part of a skilled team with system Solution Architects in different areas. You will get the opportunity to travel to many companies owned by Visma in different countries and learn a lot about the Visma Group.
Qualifications and experience
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications:
* Good knowledge of invoicing/accounting/financial processes and specific software
* Work directly with the customer to configure, implement and deliver the ERP solution/Subscription management solution
* Know our software systems and the connected integrations to an advanced level in order to provide the best solutions for different use cases/scenarios
* Be able to document new Requirements and communicate them as Specifications to the development teams
* Good spoken and written English
* Bachelor’s Degree in Economic or Computer science field is a strong plus
* Document and provide continuous training to designated users and support teams
* Spread knowledge about the best way to work with the systems and the related processes in Visma by establishing best practises and promote them
* Provide assistance and guidance to the project team during the implementation project and go-live of the software
* Ability to develop presentations and hold live demonstrations in order to promote the software systems
* Structured and analytical approach
* Outstanding communication skills
* A good eye for work processes and usability
We will offer you
* An exciting position in an international working environment (R&D
community with 1000 employees).
* Work in a agile international teams using Kanban and modern
collaboration tools for working in a distributed development team.
* A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
* Good opportunities for career development in a large international
* Competitive terms and conditions
* Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical
insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
* Coffee and cake :)