EDI is the organized transmission of information or data between different firms by electronic means. The KSS ERP / EDI Specialist will be responsible for EDI Support, EDI Development & Design, EDI Admin, and other EDI related services. Organizing client services and guiding abidance departments to finish all EDI work, providing everyday aid to decide all EDI transaction issues and performing tests and writing all the conclusions are EDI developer responsibilities.
The candidate will perform the following duties -
- Troubleshoot FTP networking for all EDI situations, sets up and edits all SQL reports.
- Create, manage, and supervise all self-loading scripts to guarantee effective EDI document communication.
- Monitor effective working of all the given projects, manage various departments to provide efficiency for support staff, make all EDI maps, business procedures and work out all the execution issues.
- Prepare and enforce all cost advice reference papers and take part in different test developments, enforcement plans, strategies and supervise all communication for projects as per work plan.
- Maintain all the scheme or system designs and follow through new designs and help to enforce brand for all the new clients.
- Cooperate with non EDI sources to fix, design and implement all the answers for the same, and make all data map to guarantee effective management of all dealings.
- Provide help to all the e-trade dealings and the trade units in same processes and come up with an update on architecture if needed.
- Perform tests on all fresh user interface and transactions to figure out all business problems, provide support to user interfaces, and procedures for efficient drainage of data, and maintain all alteration requests and consolidation projects.
- Offer help in other backup systems and repair tasks.
- Heads projects that support the EDI technical regions, and helps the other projects as characterized by the team lead of applications development.
- Functions as a direct liaison with fundamental users in limited structural areas of the trade.
- Installs and builds the technical solutions and all user interfaces between CF task and outer trading partners.
- Supervises EDI procedures and daily functions to ensure best performance, completeness and superiority.
- Reasons, designs, develops, and enforces new EDI procedures and the changes to fresh and active EDI clients.
Technical Qualification for EDI Support/Analyst & EDI Developer related to KSS Corporate EDI Application:
- Extensive knowledge of EDI Systems especially on Automotive Industry
- Ability to analyze EDI requirements from customers/users
- Familiar with EDI Implementation Guide for the following EDI Standard/Transactions:
- ANSI X12 :
- EDIFACT : Delfor, Deljit, Desadv, Recadv, Remadv, Contrl, Aperak
- ODETTE : Delins, Aviexp, Invoic, Orderr
- Familiar with ERP system: QAD EE and Glovia
- Experience in supporting EDIFACT and ODETTE transactions above in conjunction with ERP system
- Experience in setting up trading partnership with customers and VANs
- Ability to troubleshoot Communication issue, Application issue, Translation issue, etc.
Additional Qualification for EDI Developer related to KSS Corporate EDI Application:
- Experience with Gentran Server for UNIX: Gentran Server EC Workbench, AI Mapping, Trading Partner Administration, Translate Documents, etc.
- Experience with UNIX Scripting
- Knowledgeable of QAD-EE ECommerce and Transformation is a plus
- Knowledgeable of Cleo LexiCom is a plus
- Must have a degree or diploma in IT from an acknowledged post graduate university.
- Should have the capability of taking initiatives and make self-directed conclusions.
- Should have 2 years of expertise in programming application software, computer programing, design methodology and systems investigation abilities within the area of the systems development life cycle methodology.
- Hands on expertise with data communication methods, such as VAN, FTP, AS2 is required.
- Working experience with Query/400, IFS, PDM, SQL, and other IBM provided tools.
- Transportation cognition and expertise would be regarded as an asset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with ANSI x 12 EDI standard and motor career EDI documents, inclusive of EDI
- Should know the basic accounting concepts and have knowledge about computer systems like Python, Pentaho Kettle, Linux, SQL stored procedure development, Oracle E-Commerce Gateway, Sterling Integrator Clustering and Java.