Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:Client's Technology specializes in the development of industrial communication solutions for automation and control applications. Our focus is to provide connectivity solutions that link dissimilar automation devices as seamlessly as if they were all from the same
Client is looking for Web Developers to work on its next-generation cloud based management platform. We are looking for experienced engineers who have passion for new technologies, and understand responsive web development to bring concepts to life. As a developer, you care about quality of code, love learning new technologies, and are ready to adapt to changing design frameworks and design
- Design and develop, test and deploy Java microservices for Client's Cloud-based Management Platform.
- Mandatory Skills:
- 3+ years of experience
● Responsive design and development
● Creation of user experience specifications, mockups, and prototypes
● Knowledge of UI standards & user experience best practices
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Experience with Web development using MVC frameworks
● RESTful architectures
- Nice-to-Have Skills:
● SaaS development experience
● Knowledge of distributed systems
● Prior experience with Docker
● Prior experience developing Microservices
● Prior experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Dev
● Familiar with Amazon Web Services or equivalent cloud programming