Entry Engineers - Seatbelt Division, Brasov
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Do you want to become an Entry Engineer at Autoliv?
If your answer is yes, we offer you the opportunity to challenge your imagination and creativity.
Join our team if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a technical university graduate;
- You have good technical drawing skills;
- You want to work in 3 shifts;
- You are eager to continuously improve your knowledge;
- You are communicative and self-confident;
- You are a logical and analytical thinker;
- You have good English skills.
Our Entry Engineer program offers you the possibility to step in one of our major roles: that of a TEAM LEADER.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- A team of about 40 people/shift;
- The production flow and line efficiency;
- Offering support in mediating conflicts;
- Assuring that all required procedures and standards are implemented and respected;
- Delivery of the products in a given time frame;
- Training and developing the team members on key positions, such as Line Leader or Line Feeder;
As an Entry Engineer you will have the chance to develop within an ambitious team that will guide you in becoming our engineering expert.