Technical Support Engineer - Hungarian&Romanian
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, maghiară, română
Willing to do more than just PC repair?
Interested in one of the following certificates - Cisco/CompTIA/DELL & EMC/SonicWALL/ ITIL/ ESXi/ RedHat/Microsoft?
Do you enjoy technologies and are you willing to further your career to a higher level?
IF you answered YES to at least one of the questions above, send us your CV today!
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our overemployees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer in our Enterprise team in Halle/Germany.
Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Providing technical support on Dell supplied server and storage products
- Identifying and resolving issues affecting customer server systems
- Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
- Engaging necessary support staff to resolve escalations in as short a timeframe as possible
- Attend required technical training sessions and makes effective use of assigned lab time
- Excellent Hungarian & Romanian language skills and good English skills are required
- Technical background and knowledge
- Ability to use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
- Outstanding customer handling skills
- Motivation to constantly improve your technical knowledge
- Thorough working knowledge of Server and Storage architecture/technology
- In-depth knowledge of Dell/EMC products
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.