Enterprise Monitoring Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are searching for a candidate to fulfill the role of Enterprise Monitoring Engineer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and supporting event monitoring systems. The Enterprise Monitoring Engineer will also ensure that the monitoring infrastructure provides the necessary functionalities to monitor all critical components of the Enterprise Infrastructure Environment (aka “Production”); will work in cooperation with Technical and Operational staff to ensure that monitoring capabilities are consistent with operational needs.
Responsibilities also include:
- It's 24/7, which means working in night shifts, weekends and holidays
- Monitoring the company's production environment as part of the Network Operation Center team
- Act as a primary responder to alerts and real-time events
- Provide Tier-1/Tier-2 support to resolve service impacting conditions
- Ensuring 100% up-time with proactive monitoring
- Ensuring that the monitoring system will be updated after the set-up of new platforms and/or services
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Occasionally, writing scripts (PowerShell, bash, etc.) to execute monitoring tasks
To qualify for consideration, you must meet or exceed the following:
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Linux/Unix(optional) operating systems
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments such as Amazon AWS, Azure – considered a plus
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Basic experience with databases like MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Ability to execute given assignments in a self-directed manner, takes ownership.
- Goodtroubleshooting skills.
- Candidate must be organized, self-motivated.
- Good English, both speaking and writing.
- An excellent career opportunity to work with a market leading international company
- Great opportunities for career development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Supplementary health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Support and encourage team building and team identities - parties, team-buildings
- Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team
We look forward to your feedback, and definitely want to hear from you if you want to participate in this great project!