Enterprise Architect (Urbanist)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The information systems architect ensures that the development of the information system is coherent to the objectives of the company, the functional domain and the internal and external constraints (risk, cost, lead-times, etc.) and making the best use of the latest developments in technical architecture.
- In cooperation with the IS Dept., creates the roadmap for the information systems for which he/she is responsible.
- Manages (construction, updates and development) the mapping of the information system or the sub-assembly of the system for which he/she is responsible.
- Ensures the permanent integrity of the mapping of information system in relation to the roadmap.
- Specifies and validates the standards and guidelines for the architecture of the IS.
- Proposes scenarios for the development and simplification of the information system taking into account the problems of decision management, developing the offer, developing requirements, organizational constraints, etc.
- Integrates the IS Security principles in the roadmaps in accordance with the PSSI
- Evaluates the relevance and coherence of projects regarding the target architecture, data references and existing systems (through opportunity studies, defining requirements, choice of architecture for the functional system, etc.)
- This role corresponds to the complexity and rapidity with which systems are developing, both on a technical and functional level. It requires the capacity to integrate exogenous and increasingly interdependent elements into the information system (software, convergence platforms, etc.)
- It also requires a strong understanding of the potential loss of integrity of the information system in the context of a ramp-up of developments (technical, competitive, organizational, etc.)
- He/she must also adapt constantly to increasingly frequent legal and functional changes.
- Engineer specializing in “design” is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years in project management and systems implementation in several functional domains.
- Very good level of English
- French are highly appreciated