Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Iași, Suceava, Arad, Baia Mare, București, Timișoara
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Company (in Financial sector) is undergoing a global Business & ICT transformation process. Based on your architecture knowledge and expertise you know how to give direction to solutions. From the architecture you can clearly define the domain boundaries, so that dependencies with other domains, programs and projects are identified and controlled. In particular, the relationship with other projects is important and places high demands on seniority within the discipline. Knowledge and experience with standards and developments within the finance industry are relevant for this assignment.
What are you going to do?
Together with the other architects (both internal and external), you make a strong contribution to setting up the reference architecture and the target architectures. You must be able to draw up the frameworks and guidelines (from the reference architecture) for the projects / changes that need to take shape. Furthermore, you monitor the way in which the frameworks and guidelines are safeguarded within the project reference architecture. High demands are placed on your communication skills. You are a good communicator who knows how to convince his story at all levels in the organization. You will work in a international organisation with 2 main locations (Netherlands and UK). You will be reporting directly to the Program Manager / Steering Committee of the customer. And you will have to work close together with both the internal IT organisations, as well as several large external IT vendors.
What do we ask?
• Knowledge of a wide range of concepts such as: BPM, WFM, ECM, Document management, SOA, Identity Management, security and Privacy, Lean, etc ..
• Knowledge of or experience with tools like Togaf (framework), DYA, Archimate (modeling language), BIZZDesign.
• At least 10 years of experience in ICT with at least 5 years experience with Enterprise Architecture in complex environments (as Enterprise Architect or Senior Architect)
• Experience with translating ambitions and implementation issues into applicable architectures and principles.
• Experience within complex application, data and project environments.
• Convincingly communicative, organizational strong, project management qualities
• Hands on mentality within the program
• Someone who seeks cooperation