ACORD School is looking for experienced English teachers to work full-time and part-time.
- Outstanding, enthusiastic, and highly organized teachers;
- Experienced in working with university students;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Romanian, Russian;
- Organize and provide lesson plans according to topics to be studied withing the deadlines;
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process;
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students and other professionals on a regular basis;
- Ensure that student’s learning process and achievement is continuous and appropriate for the certain level;
- Prepare classroom for class activities/lessons;
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources and using them in language learning activities;
- Call the students who were absent after the lesson and the next day before the lesson;
- Full social package;
- A great salary;
- Very good working conditions;
- Quickly learning and positive attitude;
To apply, send your CV in English to with “English Teacher” in subject. The company has the right to make interview appointments only with the selected candidates.