Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
BullGuard’s Customer Support capability consists of 20-25 staff and is responsible for handling customer communication and solving issues related to all BullGuard products and services. It ensures that BullGuard’s users are always satisfied and also makes sure the service ranks highest in all reviews. This is a fun, dynamic and challenging environment, in which a person with the right skills can take their first step in an IT career and feel rewarded and flourish.
The assistance provided covers all applications running on desktops, tablets and phone devices on different operating systems to the Premium Support service, which delivers specific remote assistance support for removing viruses, installing and configuring our products and tuning up your computer.
Typical Customer Support functions are undertaken by the team including understanding and supporting new products and services as well as existing ones, acting as a first-step in troubleshooting product issues and as the interface between customers and the rest of the BullGuard teams and providing feedback into the Product Management Department.
This role is within the English team consisting of 13 people; the primary customers are those located in UK and US, but you will be dealing with customers all over the world.
The role requires someone who is a team player and has the skills required for dealing with customers, multitasking, working under pressure and independently.
Main Purposes of the Role:
· To offer consultancy to clients and partners in using BullGuard products and handle payment related issues.
· To promote a positive image for the company and its products and services.
· To act as an interface between the company and customers/partners and communicate in a professional manner with them.
· To respect the team’s procedure and always look for ways to improve their abilities.
· To monitor, register and report customer problems as described in the Standard Operating Procedures.
· To manage and monitor the workload distribution on a shift, report any internal or external problems that may appear using the internal Critical Incident Process and send the shift activity report to their direct superiors, if designated as watchers on a shift.
· To gather information, investigate and help their superiors in solving specific module problems, if selected as a member of the Support Quality Assurance team.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
· Fluent in English.
· Good IT skills / Understanding DHCP, Routers, Switches, and Network Hardware.
· Very good communication skills and team-spirit.
· The ability to relate to and understand customer behaviour.
· Logic thinking and inclination towards solving problems.