- Carry out various repairs for machines and equipment to bring them in accordance with technical specifications and implementation of modern technology (automation) on existing machines;
- Apply troubleshooting techniques that caused unplanned stoppages;
- Coordinate the printing equipment and calibration systems;
- Analyze causes of malfunctions and ways of further prevention;
- Maintenance of lines and machines in the area of responsibility;
- Compliance with deadlines for projects.
- University degree (Electromechanical or electrotechnical);
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field;
- Knowledge of Total Performance Management (TPM) or related activities (Lean, Kaizen, Improvement).
WHAT IS TPM?
TPM is a set of methodologies and tools for “Performance Management” in manufacturing. It focuses on maximizing the use of company resources by developing our people, eliminating losses, and continuously improving with everybody’s involvement. It develops a culture of prevention and a Zero Loss mind set aligned with Nestle Manufacturing Excellence of “Going for Zero”.