Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Bacău, Alba Iulia, Sebeș
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Coaching a team of 12 high qualified engineering experts in order to support and improve the running production (concerning Technology / Quality / Cost / Capacity / 6 Sigma / Kaizen) and prepare new projects to launch successfully according the D4 targets.
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the activities and operations of engineering department.
- Assigning, coordinating and reviewing the technical work of the department and project teams.
- Staying up to date with technologies such as:
- Green/ hard operations
- All gear related processes including Heat Treatment
- Cleaning processes
- Misc. Specific ones related to projects and products
- Internally in in depth contact with R&D, process engineering, industrial engineering, quality engineering, production, planning, sales&purchasing; externally with customers (mainly engineering, supplier quality and project management), machine tool suppliers, fixture and cutting tool suppliers.
- Degree in engineering (bachelor or master)
- Strong analytical skills, combined with hands on mentality
- Strong affinity for the automotive or mechanical industry
- Strong knowledge in metal cutting industry
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an asset.