Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Your key deliverables:
* Assist in developing plant layout in planning rearrangement of facilities, equipment and operations for better utilization of space
* Support all current and new product introductions
* Determine and eliminate root causes and diminish occurrences in the manufacturing process
* Review new product design and work with design engineering to identify areas for improved product manufacturability, reduced manufacturing cost, and improved process reliability
* Develop and validate new processes prior to incorporating into the manufacturing operations
* Work with maintenance supervisor to create and execute equipment strategy
* Manage the scheduling of Plant TPM and installation of machines, tools and equipment
* Develop new Manufacturing Process Standards and ensure their implementation in the plant operations Develop a real time machine downtime reporting system and oversee its implementation to ensure that all machine repaired are achieved in the least amount of time necessary
* Modify production and maintenance activities to improve operations, minimize operating costs and affect greater utilization of labour and materials
* Develop the teams to improve performance direct and coordinate process engineering resources to complete engineering tasks on time to comply with development and production machining schedules and OEE requirements
* Participate in the preparation of the business and investment plans and to the annual set up of the expenses budget (CAPEX)
* Responsible for the Customer and standard Times, taking responsibility for their control, as well as for the productivity calculations Detect the potential risks in the process for the quality of the products
* Establish new methods for predictive maintenance
* Analyse defect issues, identify solutions for the technical problems and implement action plans to fix issues
* Accountable for commitment and cross functional delivery of site financial cost savings (Manufacturing cost out) through employing continuous improvement and
* Collaborate with the Engineering & Program Management Organizations throughout new product design to minimize product development costs
* Develop and integrate new processes, methodologies and emerging technologies
* Educated at Bachelor degree in technical field?
* Having solid understanding of Manufacturing Processes and manufacturing equipment?
* Experienced in Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Continuous Flow Manufacturing, Pull System, Standardized Work, 5S, TPM, Setup Reduction and Error Proofing?
* Knowledgeable in lean manufacturing systems, including training, planning and implementation of tools?
* Knowledgeable in Gage R&R and SPC?
* Having strong analytical skills and understanding of problem solving tools/methods (six sigma, 8D, and others) and balanced scorecard goal setting process?
* Knowledgeable in problem solving tools & methods, including statistics and process variation reduction tools?
* An excellent People Manager with relevant expertise in managing teams, including coaching, mentoring & performance management?
* Strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
* Knowledgeable of industry and customer specific quality standards (. ISO9001, ISO, OHSAS 18001)?
* Proficient in Microsoft Project or other software applications?
* Fluent in English?
What Eaton offers?
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Contract in fast growing global company
* Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
* Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
* Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)