EC Quote PC&L Specialist
As EC Quote PC&L Specialist you will play a key role in provide ideas for process enhancement and maintain an ECR tracker and calculation files.
- Monitor/trace all assigned ECRs
- Check sanity & completeness of data: A/D sheet, SA, Lead time, EC details
- Get in contact with respective team member in case of missing data (PE, ME, SCM,….)
- Escalate, if needed within function and to project manager
- Calculate cost related to Manufacturing and Site locations
- E/O costs for FG, RM & cutting material
- Premium inbound and outbound costs
- Insure all data is accurate prior to reporting it in in IBM tool
- Insure feedback within the defined time frame
- Share all information related to the change with ME, PC&L of Manufacturing and Site warehouse.
- Provide feedback related to feasibility questions to ME & PC&L
- Provide ideas for process enhancement
- Maintain an ECR tracker
- Maintain calculation files
- Knowledge about Supply Chain Processes including inventory management
- Knowledge about E/O is an advantage
- Experience in working with engineering changes
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- SAP knowledge
- Capability to profoundly use MS Office Software
- Fluent in English (speak, read and write)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and persistence in problem solving
- Strong personality
- Team player
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package
- We value our employees as the most important value of our company
- Health care benefits
- We offer flexible working hours
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that make a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 18oooo of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.