Engineer RF- RAN in Constanta
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Looking at your daily tasks:
- Plans the expansion of the 2G/3G/4G radio access network
- Performs optimization and troubleshooting activities of the RAN network in order to meet specific quality requirements
- Testing and field verification of RAN software functionality on the related Hw equipment
- Creates XML commands in line with optimization guidelines and troubleshooting requirements
What are we looking at when we recruit?
- Knowledge of radio access technologies (2G, 3G and 4G)
- Working experience in probe monitoring systems
- Understanding SW lifecycle management: development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month.
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel