1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’ and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Network (RAN, Core, VAS, Fixed), using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
- Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible;
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages
;- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM);
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
- Good communication skills;
- Team working oriented;
- Good Knowledge of English and other languages (German or Italian):
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities.