Engineer / Products Processes Responsible
Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Oradea, Alba Iulia
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Data processing and release of serial documentation. Updating it with the required changes and finalizing the technical preparation for serial production;
- Retrieving data and performing analyzes of features, quality or feasibility for products designed or made within the company;
- Collaboration with data operators for production and quality assurance in making an efficient and secure communication in a computerized system.
- Establishes the maintenance plan and the tools evidence.
- Evaluates, analyzes the BVW proposals according to the internal regulations in force.
- Identify, verify, and protect the customer's property and report any loss, damage, or noncompliance occurred with the client's tools, devices and checkers.
- Participate in testing new tools until, check results and prepare reports.
- Participate in any activity related to the technical preparation of the manufacturing.
- University Degree
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- MS Office knowledge
- Good English/German knowledge (spoken and written)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.