Engineer M2M 2nd Line Operations
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
To provide and operate for an international telecom company's latest technology services of M2M/ GDSP solutions for global enterprise customers. Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and ensure a cost efficient delivery of services focused on multi-national customers and internal telecom company's user communities across more than 20 operating companies.
- To deliver technical support for network applications and systems (2nd Line support)
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
- To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any priority 1 incident and actively driving the implementation of appropriate counter measures.
- To work with external customers to define requirements, solve technical issues and provide professional services.
- Working to defined service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
- Managing technical service ramp-up (installation, configuration and coordination of setup tasks) for network platforms
- Delivering operational and technical expertise for feasibility, including delivery of cost estimations for network application operations activities during service life-cycle, to ensure services can be efficiently integrated into the existing network landscape
- Setting and continually managing service expectations with customers, Networks Services /Networks operations and business stakeholders
- Managing long term, sustainable relationships with company’s internal and external sourcing partners to ensure SLA compliance and service improvements for network services according to aligned financial figures.
- Identifying, implementing and continuously monitoring sourcing options for the managed service portfolio and provide input for the Network portfolio management process.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency (B2-C1)
- Experience in designing, operating and managing Networks Platforms in large scale enterprise environment.
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience in the following technologies: Telecom Core CS & PS Architecture, IP networking, switching and routing, mobile internet communication, protocols (SS7, DIAMETER, CAMEL, SIGTRAN, SIP).
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of end points and telephony features.
- Linux, SOLARIS, virtualized environments.
- Basic programming skills in UNIX Shell Scripting
Desired competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Basic programming skills in Perl and UNIX Shell Scripting
- Basic knowledge in IMS Core architecture;
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;