Engineer – FMCG – Warminster
beginning with £35k / year
Our Client is a growing FMCG manufacturing company. They are now looking to add an additional mechanical engineer to their small but growing engineering team.
The successful engineer will have a strong mechanical background. Electrical knowledge would be helpful although not essential.
Working program: The successful shift Engineer will be working Monday to Friday, three rotating shiftsand
- You will be working on all aspects of a production facility and will be able to hit the ground running.
- This role will suit a candidate that enjoys being part of a small team, working for a growing innovative company and looking to develop their career. .
- This role is based near Warminster and is just off the A303
- Mechanical engineering background Ideally have FMCG experience – food, drink, pharma
- Have good communication skills
- Must be flexible
- his role is commutable from Warminster, Westbury, Mere, Shaftsbury, Salisbury and could suit a ms engineer, multi skilled engineer, shift engineer, electrical engineer, PLC engineer
Please send your CV CV- in English- atemail addre
for more informations, please contactAdelina Tirziu – Senior Recruiter