Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
- 2nd Line Operations of Fixed Networks in a multi-vendor environment.
- Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Execute work orders for network developing related to fixed data technologies, according to the procedures in place.
- Perform the impact and risk evaluations of the work orders execution.
- Schedule the configuration changes activities and correlate them with other time concurrent activities.
- Participate as resource in specific projects, in order to assure projects evaluation, their proper implementation, acceptance and handover to Operations department;
- Participate to the relevant training sessions according to business needs; share knowledge within the deployment and operations activities in the network
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- DSLAM technologies, Metro Ethernet, BRAS, Router/ Switch configuration, ATM, IP-MPLS
- Experience in working with Network Management System and Tools (Remedy, U2000, Spectrum, NetManager)
- Team player, good analytical skills, willing to learn fast in order to increase job related competences, resistant to stress factors environment (short deadlines, concurrent activities, prioritization decision)
- Languages: good knowledge of English language (spoken and written), knowledge of German language is a plus;
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- 1-2 years of experience in Fixed/IP/Transmission Network Operations and Maintenance activities
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer: