• A high level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Training will be given on all in-house IT tools, where applicable.
• Fluency in spoken and written German (level C1).
• Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
• Ability to manage and adapt to regular process and workload changes.
• Monitoring mailboxes, triaging emails and responding to queries.
• Tracking responses and following up to ensure SLAs are respected.
• Entering data into spreadsheets, databases or other tools.
• Updatingecific technology and becoming a super user of that system.
• Preparing electronic (PDF) working files to facilitate the preparation of tax returns.