Employer Branding Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani)
Cegeka is an established player on the Romanian IT service market. Active for more than 12 years with its offices in Bucharest and Iasi, Cegeka provides services in the areas of Application Development and Infrastructure. The company is fully Agile, with its processes established by one of the original signatories of the Agile Manifesto.
Cegeka Romania has more than 550 employees in Romania and over 5000 at the European group level. Our offices are centrally located in Victoriei Square in Bucharest and Soseaua Nationala in Iasi. If you are a high-energy individual who likes to be challenged and grow, we want to talk to you.
As an Employer Branding Specialist you will have the opportunity to work closely together with both the Cegeka HR and corporate communications functions, as well as external partners. You will manage employer brand campaigns, localization of the employer proposition (EVP), create employer brand awareness, support local social media strategy and maintain company career related presence on social media sites.
- Steer the creative and strategic development of content across all channels including digital, social media and traditional
- Keep records of all contracts and expenses for all employer branding marketing campaigns and services and prepare related payments
- Ensure that internal/external employer brand messages are clearly articulated, aligned and disseminated effectively via attraction campaigns in conjunction with Cegeka policies
- Collaborating with external partners in order to organize and keep up the CSR strategy
- Create/ order local content, including visuals and copy text
- Implement and drive campus recruitment / university relations at a local level to create employer brand awareness and liaise with the CSR local strategy
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition team to support specific recruitment campaigns/events on a project basis driven by customer needs/growth/transformation in key areas of SDLC
- Implement global social media strategy on local level
- Create content for local social media channels together with corporate communication
- Monitor emerging social media tools for benchmark and related KPIs
- Ensure that brand guidelines are followed in all communications
- 3 years of progressive experience in a communication role with proven success in areas such as corporate communication, both internal and external.
- Previous experience in running multi-channel campaigns, with a strong communication focus
- Professional working proficiency in English (must have)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area (HR, Communications, etc.)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics and/or other internal custom reporting tools
- Proven track record writing well structured and purposeful content in English for Social Media-related environments
- Strong familiarity with Social Media platforms as well as Linkedin or other professional networks
- Attentive to details
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
The benefits we will provide:
- Flex-work: work from home or the office, within agreed limits.
- Work-life balance - 22 days annual vacation, plus extra days according to internal policies
- Trainings: you decide your interests, we provide the trainings.
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Access to a modern library
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities
- Long-term career development programs