EMPLOYEE CONSULTING PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are on the lookout for an EMPLOYEE CONSULTING PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT.
- Focuses on Standardization, Harmonization and Globalization to increase efficiency of IT Infrastructure, Applications and Support Model
- Support in determining and optimizing internal standards and processes within his/her own area of expertise
- Act as driver/support for the requirements definition/implementation process.
- Act as process interface to internal customers and to the software development department for several business sub-process elements
- Keeps a close communication with the customer and the Delivery Team
- Plan solution roadmap in co-operation with solution manager, overseeing the existing applications.
- Ensure the conduction of black box tests for several business sub-process elements and document sub-processes and sub-process elements as well as launch PLM-applications/ modules worldwide, in cooperation with internal customers and software development department
- Offers consultancy with respect to the further development of several sub-process elements in cooperation with the internal customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Team Center or PLM knowledge
- Change Management experience
- V-Model knowledge, with focus on but not limited to Requirements analysis, System design, Architecture design, Module design.
- English a must/German a big plus
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of software development/programming languageice to have
- International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized training provided
- Perfect work-life balance– you’re not just a number
- Discounted gym membership and medical benefits, work from home entitlement etc
If the aforementioned responsibilities resonate with what you’re looking for or just curious to find a bit more drop me a line at or send your CV at: : Employee Consulting Product Development.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weekBy sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address ending in “” or “”, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etor by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Draexlmaier Group companies.