Detalii loc de munca
Employee Communications and Engagement Partner
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services, to manufacturing, to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and overorganisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You’re excited about the impact you can make by helping to engage employees and support them to focus on the things that’ll help them, and our business continue to succeed.
You have a strong track record in developing and implementing highly engaging employee communications and activities, that support business priorities and you look to hone these by using the latest developments and best practice in engagement and internal communications.
You’ve got a flair for creativity, good judgment and excellent copy writing and editing skills. You’re continually looking to be at your best and develop in your career and this is helped by your ability to work collaboratively with employees, teams and functions in a fast-paced, changing environment.
As Employee Communications and Engagement Partner, day-to-day, you will:
• Work with the Head of Employee Communications and Engagement to engage, inform and inspire our 3,850 employees worldwide.
• Partner with regional senior leaders to provide employee engagement advice and employee communication support
• Be an expert advisor in engagement and communication. Helping stakeholders by identifying opportunities to bring our values, vision and strategy to life, and making sure all content is aligned with our business priorities and in our tone of voice.
• Work with colleagues across Access Romania to schedule, create and issue high quality, engaging communications and campaigns, in a timely manner.
• Support the ongoing improvement of internal communications at Access, finding new and innovative ways to connect and engage with our global audience.
• Administer our prospective employee facing online and Social Media channels, by creating and posting engaging content (on , LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc).
• Support transformational and project communication campaigns by helping to design, create or commission collateral.
As Employee Communications and Engagement Advisor, your skills and experiences include:
• A strong understanding of how communication and engagement supports strategic business objectives.
• Outstanding communication, copywriting and proof-reading skills, with experience of messaging for multiple audiences and media in both Romanian and English language.
• The ability and enthusiasm to lead change, especially introducing new channels, communication approaches and processes.
• The confidence to challenge and influence and the ability to prioritise and coordinate activities to meet multiple deadlines.
• Experience of using data, including employee survey outputs, to inform communications and engagement activities.
What does Access offer you?
We’re a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do. We take the development of people very seriously! We’ll work with you to carve out your success plan and provide an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, you’ll get:
• Private medical and life insurance
• Meal tickets
• 7cards sport membership
• Christmas Bonus
• A Competitive Salary
• Increase vacation days according to length of service
Become part of our amazing Access family!