A benefits specialist handles all inquiries about company insurance and benefits, ensures that employees receive the proper benefits package, follows up with health care providers and insurance companies and consults with managers and company CEOs about newly available benefits and insurance plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Benefits Specialist:
• Leads informational sessions on company benefits, explains the various benefit options to employees.
• Prepares the benefits annual budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
• Researches alternate options for benefits packages: develops a competitive benefits policy aligned with our company’s strategy and business goals.
• Presents ideas for additional benefits to HR manager and makes changes or adjustments to actual benefits packages as necessary.
• Ensures that compensation practices are in compliance wi th current legislation.
• Addresses employee inquiries about their insurance or benefits, acts as liaison between employee and insurance provider or bank as necessary.
• Assesses employees needs by conducting organizational surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees.
• Consults with the Head of HR to ensure all relevant benefits documentation and communications are issued in a timely manner and that communications are clear, accurate, informative and engaging. This includes ensuring that the benefit information on the intranet remains accurate and up to date.
• Conducts analysis and elaborates reports; makes recommendations based on data analysis.
• Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is required.
• Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management.
• Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent analytical skills and curious mindset.
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Possesses knowledge of the laws surrounding benefits and compensation for employers.
• Demonstrates ability to conduct independent research into new benefits plans and changes to insurance and healthcare regulations.
• Is capable of reading, interpreting, and explaining insurance invoices.
• Exhibits ability to maintain relationships with insurance and healthcare providers.
• Process driven with a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
• Advance knowledge of MS Office.
• English advanced.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits • Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 61 countries and markets.