Employee Administration Specialist with Russian
Acest job nu mai este activ.
British American Shared Services Europe currently have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Employee Administration Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
- Performs all activities related to HR data and workforce administration services;
- Ensure that relevant processes are delivered effectively providing excellent Customer services at all times;
- Uses HR procedures and guidance available to manage the processing of data entry, changes and workflow within technology solutions – both global and local, for organizational structure, positions and employee data;
- Monitors the synchronization of master data system (Success Factors) and other systems through automated interfaces;
- Performs regular reconciliation of HR data; generates/compiles predefined reports to ensure data uploads feeding other stand-alone systems;
- Oversees end to end process flows of the employment cycle, executing its own transactions and/or monitoring activities performed by third party providers;
- Drafts documentation to conform with specific local legislative requirements for different stages of the employee lifecycle (employment, changes, exit) ensuring that they are signed and archived according to HRSS and end market rules;
- Generates/complies standard, recurrent reports;
- Identifies and communicates areas of improvement related to data management and processing and also to other process flows in its responsibility area;
- Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs.
- At least 2-3 years relevant personnel administration experience;
- Fluency in English and Russian language;
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel, etc;
- Planning and Organizing Skills;
- Attention to details;
- Full end to end view of the HR policies and process landscape impacting HR Administration areas;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
- Customer Service - delivers service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output.