Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Contractor role- 1year with extension
Based in Romania
Part of Business Operations – Central Business Operations Team
Responsible for providing support for the EMEA Business Operations organisation in managing key programs and providing specific reporting such as revenue, pipeline, and sales productivity analysis. The role requires proactive attitude, the capacity to communicate and influence people, significant attention to detail and the ability to deliver accurate and timely reporting for senior management.
- Monitor the EMEA Tech business performance and work with senior analysts and advisors to identify areas of opportunity or potential risks to the business;
- Thoroughly present and justify relevant findings to stakeholders – Business Operations Leaders;
- Build, maintain and enhance the current reporting suite and KPIs - recurring or ad hoc reports focused on specific attributes, such as: pipeline, sales performance, revenue split, and forecast;
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting as requested by stakeholders and agreed with Business Operations Leaders;
- Work with other departments and corporate functions (territories, finance, audit and compliance) to accumulate intelligence and ensure sales tools and reports reflect accurate information;
- Support driving reporting automation and standardization.
- Create and maintain role specific documentation;
- Historical data management and record keeping.
- Advanced Excel user – extremely competent in all aspects of Excel;
- Highly analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent time management skills and organized;
- Strong reporting skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience working in Business Operations, Reporting or Finance environment, preferably in a multinational organisation;
- Problem solving skills, ability to develop contingencies as required;
- Committed to delivering excellent service;
- Good relationship management skills, able to work across global teams;
- Desire to join a dynamic, multinational team;
- Ambitious, self-driven and proactive.
- Knowledge or experience with data mining and statistical methods;
- Project management experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, or other relevant field;
- Knowledge of the Oracle organization;
- Understanding of Oracle products and services;
- Experience in an international organisation;
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence Applications.