EMEA Senior Business Travel Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The Business Travel Specialist delivers travel planning in accordance with the approved processes, timescales and budgets and administers Concur Travel and Expense Management System across EMEA region.
- Manages travel arrangements of the most economic routes and appropriate itinerary across EMEA region;
- Builds a strong working relationship with travel agents, airlines and hotels in order to ensure travel is arranged efficiently and effectively;
- Ensures travel is cost-efficient and complies with internal regulations. Verifies and authorizes travel invoices, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines;
- Responsible for travel vendor procurement and management across EMEA region;
- Administers Concur Travel and Expense Management System for tracking and reconciling employee business travel and assists with creating and configuring users in the application;
- Acts as Single Point of Contact for all Concur users in EMEA. Delivers Concur trainings and provides guidance and assistance in using the application;
- Performs Concur system maintenance, configuration and updates.
- Offers support for purchasing activities when needed (issuance of EMEA POr and PO based on the New Request Purchase; monitors the purchase orders input and approvals in the systems, acts as a point of contact with the vendors, managing the flow of information to and from the vendor, creates vendors in the system based on company procedure and policy).
- Provides recommendations on improvements to the current system, policies and procedures;
- Prepares and delivers various reports and presentations;
Required competence, experience and education
- Previous experience in business travel: minimum 5 years;
- Previous experience in working with Concur Travel and Expense Management System represents an advantage;
- MS Office package - advanced;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written);
- Good negotiation skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Very good organization and prioritization skills;