Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, rusă, ucraineană
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Currently within Oracle globally all payroll functions report to the Global Payroll Operations team. Within Oracle EMEA specifically, a mixture of approaches is used by different local payroll teams to deliver payroll services across countries.
Currently the local country payroll teams are using either:
• Outsourced providers (to differing extents),
• Local in-house solutions ; and/or
• Ad hoc internal arrangements.
The Global Payroll Organisations’ aim is to centralise, standardise and automate the delivery of payroll services and obtain efficiencies by outsourcing all payroll functions and consolidating suppliers via a global payroll solution.
EMEA Payroll Specialist for Oracle's Global Payroll Operations team. Responsible for ensuring all employees in a country are paid timely and accurately, that payroll taxes and third party vendor payments are submitted in a timely manner, assist in the successful migration of a countries employees following an acquisition, resolve payroll issues within the countries, and adhere to controls that are in place for payroll transactions.
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Have worked on & been responsible for payroll tax filings
• Lead and managed payroll year end process and reporting
• Must have at least intermediate Excel spreadsheet knowledge
• Customer Service experience, including follow through
• Experience driving process improvements
• Thorough knowledge of Payroll Laws and Regulations of home country
• Thorough knowledge of Payroll Laws and Regulations of other countries an advantage
• Multi-tasking: must be able to work on a number of different projects at the same time as well as prioritize staff's workload
• Able to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
• Strong problem solving and effective communication skills a must.
• Payroll certifications preferred.
• Knowledge of payroll reporting requirements
• Must have understanding of payroll accounting
• Possess strong analytical skills (advanced XLS knowledge needed)
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Possess strong verbal & written English skills
• English and Ukrainian language skills strong written & verbal is a must; Russian medium or advanced level is a plus
• Liaison with regional HR, Legal, GCO, Corporate Tax and Stock Services
• Work with Apps IT and Development on product enhancements and reports
• Review payroll processes, procedures, making changes while ensuring adequate controls are in place and followed • Ensure that all procedures are thoroughly documented, included checklists to ensure a steps are completed when processing the payroll
• Ensure compliance within country's payroll tax deadlines
• Ensure payroll tax liabilities are reported to the appropriate tax authority and reconciled to the GL and underlying payroll sub ledger
• Recommend improvements to the payroll process. Work with Apps IT and outside payroll vendor on recommendations and changes
• Ensure that all payroll processes are thoroughly tested before going live on new application versions
• Liaison with internal & external audit on payroll issues
• Resolve employee' payroll issues.
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are met (both internally and with outside payroll vendors)
• Remain current on country payroll legislative updates and actions taken on the part of regulatory bodies with regard to effect on payroll procedures