Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With preliminary sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 208k employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 38k people worldwide.
Embedded Systems Engineer for C&S (Iasi)
The Embedded Systems Engineer position is open in the Chassis and Safety Division in Iasi.
Within Chassis & Safety Division your engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. Chassis and Safety Division in Iasi contributes to the Continental Automotive research and development effort over tree main branches:
• Systems and Technology where tomorrow’s Chassis and Safety products are foreseen and integrated into highly automated vehicle driving functionalities
• Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
• Steering Segment, modern Electric Power Steering systems are developed, making the driving experience for the driver safer and at the same time, reducing the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
• Passive Safety and Sensorics concentrates in Iasi in developing a state of the art active body roll stabilization system that reduces the body roll of the vehicle and enhances the lateral vehicle stability when cornering.
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems is providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities.
As a Systems Embedded Systems in our group your responsibilities will be:
• Design and implementation of embedded functions as dynamic part of system product architecture
• Development of algorithms for embedded software
• Modeling and functional testing of embedded software solutions using Matlab/Simulink
• Supporting the embedded product components integration process
• Analyzing and solving functional anomalies
• Ensuring the safety of the embedded software for the release product in accordance with international standards for safety critical systems and automotive legislation
• Cooperation in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of automotive functionalities
• Following company standards and the software development process
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
If you are a student, the starting date is open to discussion based on your needs and the project schedule.
• University degree in a relevant field (. Telecommunication, Automation and Computer science, Informatics, Electrical engineering, Mecatronics ...)
• Knowledge of embedded systems and C programming
• Knowledge about MATLAB/Simulink
• Basic knowledge of electronics (for using measurement equipment) and physics is appreciated
• Capability to analyze technical problems
• Design techniques and methods
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
What we offer
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.