Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive software systems.
You will develop high quality embedded system-level software for our S32 SDK solutions across all NXP’s automotive product lines (Body & Comfort, Gateway, ADAS, Powertrain & Chassis etc.)
· Develop low-level drivers for microcontrollers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS integration, examples and demos
· Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product
· Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
· Programming experience (ANSI C)
· General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
· Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
· English language (spoken and written)
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
· ARM and/or Power Architecture
· Other hardware architectures
· Makefiles, scripting languages